A versatile, stylish teething accessory.
The Grech & Co. Sedona Teething Ring + Rattle has been designed as a sensory toy that also relieves and soothes the gums during teething. Made from 100% food-grade silicone and untreated beechwood, these teething rings have been tested to (and passed) the toughest safety standards worldwide.
Great for development and sensory stimulation, aiding in hand-eye coordination, and stimulating tactile and grasp conditioning. The gorgeous colours are visually stimulating, making it perfect for interactive eye tracking. In addition to providing an extra teething surface, the wood rings offer a gentle rattle sound.
Comes beautifully presented in high-quality, branded cloth bag with information label included.
Suitable for 0+ months.
Available in: Buff, Burlwood, Fern, Glacier, Golden, Rust, Shell, Spice, and Stone
- Beautiful, versatile teething ring and rattle
- Great sensory toy to stimulate baby
- Relieves and soothes gums during teething (much like scratching an itch)
- Aids in hand-eye coordination
- Great for tactile stimulation and grasp conditioning
- Visually stimulating - perfect for interactive eye tracking
- Wood rings offer a gentle rattle sound
- Tested and passed with SGS UK Lab; pass BSEN 71-1:2014+A1:2018
- Comes beautifully presented in cloth bag with information sheet
- Made from 100% food-grade silicone + untreated beechwood
- 100% non-toxic
- BPA-free, lead-free, mercury-free, pthalates-free, cadmium-free
- FDA approved and EN71 certified
- Easy to clean with soap and water or water wipes